Cheveux Halloween Pageant 2020
Win either an 18” 200g Clip Ins in any texture you choose, 3 Hair Wig Bundles, or one of our new Synthetic Wigs from Cheveux Luxury!!
It’s Halloween time and it’s the time of the year when goblins and witches roam the streets searching for tricks. So, Cheveux Luxury has decided to offer you a competition to join and win some cool prizes.
A Halloween competition where the lucky winner gets free hair extensions or wig!.
Send us a photo of yourself in your best Halloween look! Make sure your hair and makeup are on point with the Halloween theme!. No use of filters.
For your chance of winning the prize, all you have to do is get creative with your hair and makeup for your best Halloween look and take a photo. Whatever you can find that screams devilish or oozes terror – pop it on your hair, get that makeup popping and take a snap!
The most terrifyingly creative Halloween look with the most likes on our Instagram page will certainly win!
As soon as you’ve made your hair and makeup look like a terrifying work of art, send us a DM with your photo you have created for the competition on @luxurycheveux
so we can add it to our profile. The picture that gets the most likes on our page wins! You can tag as many people as you like in the comment section of your photo that we post on our page to like your picture.
Don’t forget that this competition ends on October 31st Halloween night! So make sure you send us your photos before then for a chance of winning!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The “Terms and Conditions” of this competition include the details of the competition itself.
- The winner may not transfer the prize to another individual, and the prize will be as stated.
- No monetary alternative will be available.
- Entering this competition with an email address means that you agree to be sent newsletters in the n future. These newsletters can be easily unsubscribed from.
- The winner’s name, approximate address (town or city), and photo may be published. By entering the competition you agree to this.
- An internal evaluation team will review the entries received before October 31st and select the participant with the most likes.
- Reasonable steps will be taken to get in touch with the winner, but in the event that no contact can be made – or if the winner is unable to comply with the conditions – then the entrant deemed to have held “second place” will be made the winner.
- The judges’ decision will be made public October 31st
- Details of the competition may be modified, and the competition completely withdrawn, at any time.